Tuesday 22 March 2016

Dear Reader

My eating plan:
Healthy eating and ready to party!

Today I am sharing my daily eating plan that has helped me maintain my energy and a happy weight. I do eat what I like if I am craving it but try to eat as clean as possible most of the time.

This meal plan was put together by loads of research that I did from my favourite celebrities to diet books that I read - I created this from a combination of sources for a lifestyle that fits with mine and that yes - works for me..

Read through it and take what you can to fit with your life - ultimately it needs to be sustainable..

Happy eating and living!!!


My Healthy Eating Plan:


Morning:
Drink:   1 cup boiled cooled water, 1 teaspoon of raw honey, 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon, grated ginger – ½ teaspoon.
1 cup cold bottled water, 2 TBSP Apple cider vinegar  (Braggs) and cinnamon powder.

Breakfast: eggs, spinach, mushrooms, 500ml water
OR (on the go Smoothie) Smoothie: water, spinach, kale, blueberries, pineapple, grapefruit, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, apple, protein powder – love this!! Add fresh mint for a better taste!
1 CLA capsule, 1 flaxseed, 1 chromium, 1 magnesium
Snack: green tea, dark chocolate almonds
Midday lunch: green smoothie (1 CLA), 500ml water  OR chicken breast, veg and fruit (if breakfast was light)
By 4pm – ACV and cinnamon

Light supper: fish and veg

Late night before bed: Hot water (cooled), 1 TBSP honey, fresh ginger, cinnamon, lemon

SNACKS: watermelon, pear, papaya, green tea (decaffeinated)

Ps. I have one smoothie a day and lunch – then a light dinner. I try to eat heavier carbs (potatoes) at lunch and avoid it at supper time. Nothing after 7pm. If I am hungry I eat double thick Greek yoghurt with drizzled with honey and cinnamon with blueberries.

Add whatever makes your body feel good and energized!




Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment